the perfect tour for everyone, who’s in Vienna for the first time!
- time of start can be booked individually
- duration: about 2 hours
- only bookable for groups
- private tour for up to 5 people: €200.- per group
- private tour for up to 10 people: €225.- per group
- private tour for up to 20 people: €250.- per group
- get a quick overview of the city
- get useful advices for your further stay
- how to order at a original Viennese Würstelstand
You are visiting Vienna for the first time? A very warm welcome!
You had absolutely no time to get prepared for this journey and you know literally nothing about the city that is affectionately known to many as “the city of music” or “the city of dreams”?
That is no problem at all! I will gladly explain it to you!
On a two-hour long city walk I will guide you to the most beautiful squares, places and monuments in the city at the Blue Danube. Learn interesting facts about the rulers that lived in Vienna. Admire buildings and monuments that are centuries old. Let me amaze you with tales about the city and stories of all the people, that made Vienna big.
Monument of Maria Theresia between the fine art and natural history museum
St. Stephen’s Square
End of Tour