The most popular sight of Vienna
- time of start can be booked individually
- duration: depending on tour one or two hours
- Nur als Gruppe buchbar
- Imperial Tour – 22 rooms, duration: one hour
- private Tour up to 5 people: EUR 150.- per group
- private tour up to 10 people: EUR 180.- per group
- private group up to 20 people: EUR 230.- per group
- Grand Tour – 40 rooms, duration two hours
- private Tour up to 5 people: EUR 225.- per group
- private tour up to 10 people: EUR 250.- per group
- private group up to 20 people: EUR 300.- per group
- tickets are not included in the price!
- last possible time to start the tour is 3p.m.
- ATTENTION: for groups of 10 persons or more, a tour guide system is obligatory. You can purchase this system from Schönbrunn Palace (please note the waiting times!) Or you can book it at GabiTours for a small fee. I am happy to advise you.
- Learn how life was like in a baroque castle
- Experience splendid rooms and impressive furniture
- Learn more about the history of the building and its many inhabitants
When a small hunting lodge was built on the outskirts of Vienna in the early 17th century, no one suspected that this castle would become one of the city’s most popular attractions. Today, Schönbrunn Palace is a real crowd puller with around 4 million visitors a year from all over the world. The beautiful castle garden, which invites to a relaxing walk, also serves as a recreational area for the Viennese.
Accompany me through the splendid rooms of the castle and embark on a journey through time. Learn stories about the inhabitants of these historic rooms and what festivities were celebrated here. Do not just see the room where little Mozart gave a concert for Maria Theresa. Admire also the marital bed of Maria Theresia and Francis Stephen of Lorraine, the bathroom of Empress Zita and the toilet of Emperor Franz Joseph.
Schloss Schönbrunn / Ticketverkauf (Museumsshop)
End of tour
Schloss Schönbrunn / Ehrenhof