The most beautiful legends of Vienna
- time of start can be booked individually
- duration: about 2 hours
- only bookable for groups
- private tour for up to 5 people: €200.- per group
- private tour for up to 10 people: €225.- per group
- private tour for up to 20 people: €250.- per group
- experience the fascination of the eerily beautiful legends of Vienna
- understand the morbid side of Vienna
- learn about the life and time of dear Augustin
There are bloodcurdling stories that apparently happened in Vienna. Every Viennese child at grammar school knows those gloomy legends.
Let’s visit the places where those occurrences reportedly took place. Let’s find the traces of the Basilisk at the Schönlaterngasse, gaze at the amazing beauty of the Danube Mermaid and have a laugh about good ol’ dear Augustin sitting in the pit. But is it really true, that Master Hans Puchsbaum, builder of St. Stephen’s Cathedral, fell to his death after making a deal with the devil? Is that the true reason why the north tower was never finished?
On this tour you will find out about the backgrounds to many Viennese legends and how it in all probability really was.
St. Stephen’s Square / at the corner of Jasmorigottstraße
End of tour
St. Stephen’s Square